Creative Thinking Eps 1.

Heyy scholars, here's a part of my CCR hope you enjoy listening!!



Podcast Script: 

Hey scholars welcome to my podcast I am your host A LaFrance and this is creative thinking. If you guys are familiar with my blogs you know that this is a different setting for me but I kind of wanted to do something different today to reflect with you guys on my project and basically the general process of it and how it came about and what I've learned through it I should say today's question is how does your project use or challenge conventions? and how does it represent social groups or issues? to give a little background our project we were instructed to film a opening sequence my group and I decided to go with the horror genre and the horror genre it has a lot of conventions of such as very gory visual effects that eerie music the creepy soundtracks I'm like of creepy creaking doors footsteps whispers mast figures someone hiding their self identity like the villain I guess you could say in the story so reflecting back on my project I would say the jump cuts really really played really played the role and followed the two conventions of a horror of the horror genre because it kind of adds suspense like that's why we didn't use transitions much because I feel like the jump cut really just help us jump to the next scene and kinda add like that little suspense like what's happening next the arms in the beginning the first person perspective in the close-up of the actor texting her friends which leads to her demise basically of her dying in the end really crazy because it's like you never you don't know what's gonna happen you know the genre of the movie based off of the sounding the title card but you don't know what's gonna happen next the panning shot the panning movement of moving moving around the room to kind of get the general view the sum close-ups of each actors emotions on their face really plays another role of how the conventions the conventions that we used I'd say reflecting back to the part in the part in the film where the intruder comes in but the person is masked it's kinda like hiding their self identity I feel like that adds more suspense to the movie it gets it gets the audience on it like oh my God who is that why are they there was gonna happen next the inserting the music in the background which I will play for you shortly really really was I feel like it added us like a gory feeling like a eerie like unexpected moments loud noises crazy very very crazy I'm overall I feel I feel like we didn't add all conventions of of the horror genre for example jumpscare I don't really think we didn't really incorporate mini jump scares because you know it's like I don't think we really needed it honestly and we didn't really have a let like a final girl trope if you could say where like you have one one individual survivor who survives the villain because and at this point we don't know who the villain is which is why so suspenseful and why I feel like it really adds into into the horror aspect yeah that's about it I'll play for you in just a moment and thank you so much for listening. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog.....I'm stressed :(

Title Research: Terrified…

Intro Blog