Creative thinking Eps. 1 - part 2!!

Heyy scholars, here's a part 2 of my podcast, hope you enjoy listening!!



Podcast Script:


Hello again and welcome to the second part of my podcast I'm just a little background in the first episode we talked about how my project uses or challenges conventions the conventions we were talking about with the horror genre because that is the genre my group and I decided to choose to film with the second part was how does it represent social groups or issues now our film per se I wouldn't say represents any social groups but social issues I guess you could say it kind of represents trust basically I am in the film  a girl is hanging out with her friends and in the end she ends up dead who kills her? I don't know but it seems to be that one of the two friends half are the main suspects of course so it kinda lead to me saying you know you don't know who you could trust basically just adding that suspense from the horror genre that kind of plays into it as well but yeah thank you for listening have a great day this is A LaFrance 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog.....I'm stressed :(

Title Research: Terrified…

Intro Blog