Production Blog!! Friendly critiques

 


Hey scholarss! welcome back to the blog. As you guys may know I finally finished my final task. I think it came out really good, especially with the limited resources we had. When producing a "movie" you wanna make sure you have all the right aspects. I strongly believe my group mates and I executed the opening sequence well. To ensure we can produce it the best way possible, I asked some of my friends for their opinions . Got some critiques to see what we could change to enhance our final product. "It was really funny lol". "I think you guys did a great job". "I think you should turn down the music volume in the background, so we can hear the dialogue better" My classmate gave a couple critiques' with the sound. I realized that it was a bit higher than the dialogue in the video, making it difficult for viewers to hear. I'm really glad she pointed this out. Without the dialogue, it takes away from the movie plot as a whole. Some other good reviews I've received are the effects. This makes me feel really accomplished because we really wanted to include all the conventions of our genre. People really liked the way the title was formatted. The dripping blood effect really adds to the horror aspect of the sequence. Working on the transitions were a bit of a hassle, but after some tries we finally got it to work. Stay tuned for more critique reviews. Until Next time scholars. 

Yours Truly, A. LaFrance ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog.....I'm stressed :(

Title Research: Terrified…

Intro Blog